[sched-chairs] Status GSA-RG, Feb 15

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 15 09:03:39 CST 2005

Hi Bill,

in case there is one and Jim is not able to
attend (as I am) here is a brief state:

We have weekly telecons since three weeks dedicated
to working through the comments on the spec in sourceforge.
We will have one session at GGF13 which will be mostly
for presentation of the current state. The session
is schedules for March 16 1:30 pm

Best regards

Wolfgang