[sched-chairs] ACS status

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 27 01:29:36 CDT 2005

Hi there,

Here is an update for the ACS-WG status:
So far we had weekly teleconferences over the phone on Mar 30, Apr 12, 20
and will have one tomorrow (Apr 27 U.S. EST), discussing about the accommodating
additional requirements from NAREGI PSE project. (Minutes are posted on acs-wg
ML.) We expect the updates from the team at the call tomorrow. Also, we
announced the face-to-face meeting on May 23 and 24 at Washington D.C. on
the acs-wg ML, to discuss how we can generate a WG draft of the ACS spec.
planned to be ready for discussion at the GGF14.

Best Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd