[sched-chairs] GGF Sched Area - Chairs Telecon Notes, 21 Dec 2004

Stephen Pickles stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 09:09:52 CST 2004

Sorry I missed the call yesterday. No excuses - I just plain
forgot!

I did have a meeting with some people involved in RUS-WG on
Thursday, namely Steven Newhouse, John Ainsworth and Jon MacLaren.
They are keen to call a RUS-WG meeting at GGF 13 in Seoul.
John Ainsworth has implemented a Resource Usage Service
and is willing to write up this work as a RUS document
in time for discussion at GGF 13. John Ainsworth can't
make Seoul himself (new baby due), but Jon MacLaren
is familiar with John's work and is willing to present it.
The exact nature of the document (recommendation, informational,
or experimental) is for the group to determine, and I expect
some traffic on the RUS list to discuss this.

Happy Christmas,

Stephen