[sched-chairs] GGF Sched Area - Chairs Telecon Notes, 18 Jan 2004

Steven Newhouse sjn5 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 18:12:36 CST 2005

> RUS-WG -- nobody on call...
>   PLEASE SEND STATUS TO sched-chairs at ggf.org

Planning a session at GGF 13. This will report on implementation work
that has taken place in the UK since the last RUS-WG meeting. The
implementation work has resulted in a revised specification based upon
WS-I only specifications that we'd like to take forward for further
discussion.

Steven
Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK