[sched-chairs] Status GSA-RG

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Tue Jan 18 07:40:53 CST 2005

According to my calendar, there is a telecon today.
And if I remember correctly, the status is also due as an email.

Here we go..

Status GSA-RG (Grid Scheduling Architecture)

Two GSA-RG sessions have been requested for the GGF13 meeting.
One session is solely used for active work on the current document
on requiremed components in a Grid scheduling architecture.
The framework for this document was sent out 2 weeks ago. We are currently
working on filling out some of the missing sections.
Last week we had a meeting in Pisa for the European Network of Excellence
dealing with Resource Management and Scheduling in future Grids.
The meeting was also used to discuss GSA-RG activities. Contributions have
been promised.

Best regards,
Ramin

Dr.-Ing. Ramin Yahyapour         | mailto:Ramin.Yahyapour at uni-dortmund.de
Computer Engineering Institute   | phone: +49 (231) 755-2735
University of Dortmund           | mobil: +49 (179) 5261973
44221 Dortmund / Germany         | fax:   +49 (231) 755-3251