[SAGA-RG] SAGA Resource Package Comments

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Jan 16 07:13:51 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Ole Weidner <ole.weidner at rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Why not? I should be able to use a "network resource" to manage my bandwidth
> reservations / allocations, right?

A network resource is only useful if you can specify what resources it
connects -- that is one of the uses we had for the resource pool,
which I think won't exist anymore in the next version.  So, how would
you specify connectivity?

Cheers, Andre.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation
and naming things.

-- Phil Karlton