[SAGA-RG] SAGA Python Bindings

Steve Fisher dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:59:39 EDT 2012

> This should totally work, with
>
>   git clone http://redmine.ogf.org/git/standards/applications-area/saga-wg.git

Input and output are below:

[fisher at smfisher fred]$ http_proxy=wwwcache.rl.ac.uk:8080 git clone
http://redmine.ogf.org/git/standards/applications-area/saga-wg.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/fisher/fred/saga-wg/.git/

it then just sits there doing nothing besides having created the empty
repository. Note that I have to use the web proxy to access URLs off
site.

> Well, the original mail stated:
>
>   "hope to have a decent draft document *after* OGF36"
>
> so, yes, this is just a skeleton right now.  We digged through the
> mail archives and code repos though, to see what has been discussed
> and agreed upon before.  I'll be adding that material to git during
> this week.  That is what we want to wade through in Chicago, and fill
> out that document.

I had assumed that this was a rough document to be discussed in
Chicago rather than an empty skeleton. The discussion could be
difficult with no existing document. I presume there will not be many
of us there so it should be possible with work outside the official
sessions. Ole - will you be in Chicago?

I will think a bit more about the attribute interface before responding

Steve