[SAGA-RG] Fwd: Revised ISN spec

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jan 24 10:19:47 EST 2012

Hi SAGA-WG,

Steve and Anthony have been iterating the ISN document, and worked on
the public and internal comments they received.  The document revision
has been sitting with me for quite a while, but I did not find the
cycles to read through it carefully - my apologies...

Instead of holding it up any longer, I would like to put it into final
call on this list now, and would really like to ask you to have a
thorough look at it, before it goes back to the OGF editor.
I plan to send it to Greg in about 10 days, so any comments would be
most appreciated within that time window.

Many thanks, best wishes,

  Andre.