[SAGA-RG] saga-projects SVN commit 5453: /misc/roadmap/

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Oct 6 06:18:36 CDT 2011

Hi guys,

Mark reminded me to set up the document stub for the SAGA Python Bindings.
I did that under:

  https://svn.saga-project.org/repos/saga-ogf/trunk/documents/saga-binding-python/

That repository should accept LSU repository credentials - please
let me know of you cannot access that repository.  There are a number
of latex macros you can use, defined in saga_include.tex - feel free
to ask for help on how to use them, or check for examples in the
saga-core sources.

Cheers, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy...