[SAGA-RG] planning for OGF-30 interop demo

Go Iwai go.iwai at kek.jp
Wed Oct 13 02:12:46 CDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:08 AM, Andre Merzky <andre at merzky.net> wrote:
> Quoting [Sylvain Reynaud] (Oct 05 2010):
>>
>> Hi Andre,
>>
>> How much time should we spend on each set of demos ?
>
> I think that 15 to 30 minutes would be sensible.  We do have enough
> session time scheduled though to go beyond that time limit, if
> required (see separate mail).

Thank you for clarification on this. Regarding on this, we, KEK would
give a demonstration at OGF30. We would much appreciate if you could
assign us to appropriate session 1-4. We are okay to show up either
session. For a moment we are planing to take a 30 mins for demo, that
can be arranged either longer or shorter though.

Regards,
Go