[SAGA-RG] Sessions at OGF29

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Jun 16 05:19:44 CDT 2010

Hi all,

please note that we have the following sessions planned for OGF29
(see  http://ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=16):

  Session 1:  Monday,  June 21
              11:00 am - 12:30 pm
              room: State-I

       General discussion of current SAGA efforts, including
       document business, and user feedback.

         - agenda bashing (for all sessions)
         - document business
         - user feedback
         - moving forward

  Session 2:  Tuesday, June 22
              9:00 am - 10:30 am
              room: State-II

       Synchronizartion of the various implementation efforts, for
       the Core API, the various extensions, and language bindings.
       Start discussion of resource extension.

         - report out from KEK: SD implementation
         - implementation status from various groups
         - synchronization of python bindings

         - Resource Discovery, Reservation and Management
           - state of affairs in current SAGA API
           - requirement /scope discussion

  Session 3:  Tuesday, June 22
              11:00 am - 12:30 pm
              room: State-II

        In-depth discussion of the planned resource DRM extension.

         - Resource Discovery, Reservation and Management (cont.)
           - present current XtremmOS extension
           - present DRMAA approach
           - open discussion on way forward

Please let me know if you would like to see other items on the list,
or if you would like to see sessions shuffled around.  Would anybody
like to skype/call in?

Yutaka, does the currently assigned slot for the KEK update work for
you?  Steve, can you make that slot as well?

Looking forward to see you soon,

  Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.