[SAGA-RG] planning for OGF-30 interop demo

Mariusz Mamoński mamonski at man.poznan.pl
Wed Aug 11 06:35:52 CDT 2010

On 11 August 2010 11:52, Andre Merzky <andre at merzky.net> wrote:
> Quoting [Mariusz Mamo??ski] (Aug 11 2010):
>> >
>> > BES would indeed be interesting, as it is OGF relevant, obviously.
>> > Alas, not all implementations support it, yet.
>> >
>> > We actually do have access to a unicore, gridsam and arc endpoints:
>> >
>> > https://zam1161v01.zam.kfa-juelich.de:8002/DEMO-SITE/services/BESFactory?res=default_bes_factory)
>> > https://gridsam-endpoint.oerc.ox.ac.uk:18443/gridsam/services/hpcbp
>> > https://interop.grid.niif.hu:2010/arex-x509
>>
>> if you want you can add another endpoints for the SMOA Computing service:
>>
>> https://grass1.man.poznan.pl:19001 (UsernameToken)
>> https://grass1.man.poznan.pl:8080 (X509)
>>
>> there were already some interoperability tests conducted involving our
>> BES implementation:
>> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gin/wiki/GINOGF27
>
> Excellent!  Where would we obtain the respective security
> credentials/tokens?
the service certificate was signed by the Polish Grid CA which can be
obtained from here: http://www.man.poznan.pl/plgrid-ca/8a661490.0.
Please send me the:
1. client certificate DN and CA
2. Password hash and salt (openssl passwd -1 -salt SALT PASSWORD)

what other authentication mechanisms are supported by SAGA BES?

--
Mariusz