[SAGA-RG] SAGA Information System Navigator

Sylvain Reynaud Sylvain.Reynaud at in2p3.fr
Wed Aug 11 04:44:03 CDT 2010

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk a écrit :
> saga-rg-bounces at ogf.org
>
>> [mailto:saga-rg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Sylvain Reynaud said:
>> We are also interested in seeing this going ahead. This is
>> exactly what
>> was missing in SAGA SD to cover the use-cases of the team in
>> charge of developing the EGI Operations Portal.
>>

> Could you say what use-cases you have in mind?
>
> Stephen

Its predecessor CIC-Portal (for EGEE) already uses the BDII (without
SAGA) as one of its information sources, and they would like to extends
this posibility to information systems of other grids. That's why they
are interested in SAGA.

I don't know the exact use-cases, but I now that they are crossing
information from multiple data sources (including information systems),
and for this they need to be able to access to all the information in a
structured way (e.g. Glue Schema).

Sylvain