[SAGA-RG] OGF27 approaching...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Sep 9 03:24:28 CDT 2009

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Sep 09 2009):

> Hi Andre,
>
> I will be there!

Great! :-)

> Things for the agenda are the experience document and the language
> bindings. For the bindings, we have C++, Java, and Python done, we have
> to sort out how to get them into GFD's...

While you are on it: what is the status of your python
binding conciliation effort?  Is that getting closer to
completion?

About the core experience document: I started writing things
up, but would need to gtet input fro the different
implementation groups (you, Sylvain, Malcolm).  I'll
try to come up with some common structure, and will try to
get back to you  guys over the week.  Maybe we can nail this
for OGF27 still...

Best, Andre.

> See you in the Rocky's!

Looking forward! :-)