[SAGA-RG] next phone call?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 27 09:48:09 CDT 2009

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Oct 27 2009):

> Folks,
>
> I am sorry but it looks like I was not prepared to start with the
> regular calls "right away" after Banff. I am sorry that this was the
> reason that the VU did not call in...

Good to know its only scheduling problems :-)

> Before we miss even more calls: when will be the next one?
> This week? Next week?

Correct.  This weel is the DRMAA call, next week its SAGA again.
So, lets put Python on the agenda again, and possibly advert?

BTW, Thilo: would it be possible to get access to the python-cpp
wrapper which sits between your bindings and our implementation?

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.