[SAGA-RG] Face-to-Face Meeting

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sat Oct 24 02:06:14 CDT 2009

[ sorry for cross-posting ]

Hi DRMAA group, Hi SAGA group,

at OGF27, we discussed a joined 2-day face-to-face meeting between
the SAGA and DRMAA groups, with focus on the upcoming DRMAA.v2
specification.  We expect a SAGA DRMAA extension to be specified in
lockstep -- thus the cross-group participation.

At the moment, we plan to have that F2F meeting in Berlin (thanks to
Alexander for agreeing to host!).  We created a doodle form to poll
for possible dates - so for all those who intent to participate in
the F2F, please add your availability at:

  http://www.doodle.com/m4z7fy888yndp7f7

The F2F is open of course, but we may have some space constraints -
so please *do* fill the doodle soon, so that we can have a
reasonable estimate about participation.

Cheers, Andre

--
Nothing is ever easy.