[SAGA-RG] phone call cadence

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 20 16:36:14 CDT 2009

Mathijs was the only one who cannot make the proposed time.
So, sorry to him, but we'll go ahead with that timeslot then.

Please mark your calendars then for Wednesday, Oct. 21, at

   3pm Central Time Zone (Summer Time)
  10pm Central European  (Summer Time)

The call will repeat every second week.

Agenda for our first call:

  - update from OGF27
  - info about DRMAA/SAGA collaboration
  - possibly discussion of python bindings (depending on
    participation)
  - possibly discussion of advert extension (depending on
    participation)

For this week I could get us the LSU telephone bridge.  Dial-in
details are:

  +1-225-578-4942 (international)
  866-573-0359    (US, toll free)

  conference-id: 118682

Using skype to dial in to that bridge works of course, and is cheap
from Europe.  The following calls will either use the same line, or
skype conferences - we'll sync about that before the calls.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Oct 14 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.