[SAGA-RG] OGF27: session preparation

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Oct 11 16:55:01 CDT 2009

Hi all,

As a reminder: our two sessions at OGF27 are currently scheduled at:

  Wednesday 13:00 in room MB-150
  Thursday  13:00 in room MB-252

The agenda for *both* sessions is at
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1767 --
those items we don't manage in the first session will simply be
carried over into the second.

At the same URL you'll find a number of documents attached, which we
will discuss during the sessions.  It would be very helpful, and
significantly increase the session's productivity, if you _all_
could

  - skim over the SAGA Core Errata document
  - fast-read the SAGA Core Experience document (in particular
    introduction and conclusions)
  - thoroughly read the three expansion documents (CPR, Advert,
    Messages).

Derek: it would be great if you specifically could go through the
CPR doc thoroughly, and come up with as much criticism as you can:
I'd love to see that one submitted after this OGF, finally.

Ole, can I assign the same task for the Advert doc to you?  Please
let me know if you don't find time for that though!

Shantenu, Thilo: can you please take care of the Message extension?
I think you are the ones who know best in what direction that
extension should evolve...

Thanks, cheers, and cu in Banff I hope!

  Andre.

--