[SAGA-RG] missing(?) method reporting last modification time

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Fri May 29 08:50:24 CDT 2009

Well, the intended semantics was reporting the remote state.
Of course, in the presence of asynchronous operations (or simply operations
done by other, e.g. non-SAGA,  processes), all kinds of problems and race
conditions can occur. But that's just plain normal.

I see nothing special with tme stamps, that we would not have with anything
else we already have.

Thilo

--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/