[SAGA-RG] An extension to service discovery

Wilson, AJ (Antony) antony.wilson at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 06:19:51 CDT 2009

Hi All

Last week at the OGF we presented a proposal to extend the service
discovery api. This will allow navigation around an information system
giving access to all of the data. Initially we are looking to implement
it outside the saga framework and then after our initial experience we
would like to get it added to saga.

The presentation can be found here
http://indico.cern.ch/materialDisplay.py?contribId=63&sessionId=4&materi
alId=slides&confId=40435
And the java doc here
http://hepunx.rl.ac.uk/egee/sa3-uk/sd/saga-api-java/
For convenience I have created the package org.ogf.saga.sd.extension.
The java doc also includes the org.ogf.saga.sd package as well as other
saga packages used by sd.

Comments are welcome

Regards
Antony