[SAGA-RG] SD Final spec

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Thu Jan 8 11:39:26 CST 2009

Hi Steve,

great job!

Wearing my co-chair head, I hereby declare:

1. This is the final call for comments within the group.
   According to the OGF document process, this final call needs to last one
   week.

2. Steve, after this one week: please drop me a note and I will happily
   forward this to the editor (possibly taking reactions to the final call
   into account).

Regards,

Thilo

Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/