[SAGA-RG] SAGA related talks at OGF

Shantenu Jha s.jha at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 22:45:24 CST 2009

Thanks Steve.

Also:

SAGA will be featured in the following sessions at OGF25:

 - Wednesday 16:00, OGF-EU Community Outreach Seminar: Software
Development tools
 for distributed Computing, where I will be presenting on
 scientific applications developed using SAGA and Thilo
 will be talking about the standards landscape.

 - Thursday 09:00, Workshop on From Grids to Clouds, a workshop for Grid
users facing the Cloud:
  Where I will talking about Application-level Interoperability

 - Thursday 11:00, Interconnecting Desktop and Service Grids - Impact on
applications and the role of
standards (1/2) (90 mins):
  where Andre will be presenting a talk on Application-level
  Interopertability between Grids and Clouds

 - Last but not least, the two SAGA Sessions (Wednesday, 11 and 14:00),
where amongst other things we will
have updates from the SD folks and the KEK Project (Japan).