[SAGA-RG] Suggested errata to the SD spec

Steve Fisher dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:17:51 CDT 2009

Andre,

I agree that it will work fine with exactly one adapter. However if he
tries on a system with multiple adapters then it will be very
inefficient and he will get lets of odd errors just because there are
some adapters that he does not know about. I assume that this software
will be installed by sysadmins on behalf of the users - and so on a
multi-user machine there will normally be many adapters.

If you think that this is "reasonable" behaviour then no change is needed.

Steve