[SAGA-RG] One final thing to agree upon for SD

Steve Fisher dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:01:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have been discussing the need for authz filtering with people from
EGEE. I will forward some of the e-mail shortly. They were of the
opinion that user control of the authz filtering was essential if SAGA
is to be used by other services (though I understand that this is not
officially the role of SAGA). My feeling is that if it makes the API
more attractive to a large body of users then it is worth doing.
However it is still not clear to me just how to add the authz
filtering. I have invited them to join the SAGA mailing list so that I
don't have to act as a go-between.

Steve