[SAGA-RG] SD Agreement

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Mar 3 15:36:19 CST 2008

Sounds good to me!

As for the overload: IMHO it should be ok to describe one
call, and to state that a missing VO filter indicates that
VO filtering is perfomed on the VOs of the contexts in the
active session.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Fisher, SM (Steve)] (Mar 03 2008):

--
"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doing things."
                                                             - Tigger