[SAGA-RG] EGEE glite and SAGA

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jan 29 13:19:18 CST 2008

Hi

Quoting [Ashiq Anjum] (Jan 29 2008):

> Did you mean a JavaGAT adapter for glite?
>
> Are you working in coordination with Alexander Beck-Ratzka at Albert-Einstein-Institut
> or doing another implementation of JavaGAT adapter for glite?

To answer that second part: Alexander from AEI is
contributing to the code base in Amsterdam.  To clarify
things, here is the overall scheme (for the Java incarnation
of SAGA):

+--------------------------------+
| Application (you)              |
+--------------------------------+
| SAGA API (VU)                  |
+--------------------------------+
| SAGA implementation (VU)       |
+--------------------------------+
| JavaGAT (VU)                   |
| JavaGATAdaptors (VU, AEI, ...) |
| Midlleware (...)               |

Well, that may have been clear to you already :)

Cheers, Andre.

--
"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doing things."
                                                             - Tigger