[SAGA-RG] ERRATA document for SAGA Core Spec (GFD.90)

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Tue Jan 29 07:10:30 CST 2008

> where can I find the sources for the PDF?  Wouldn't a wiki
> page be handier.  Unfortunately, I have to add some errata,
> too :-(

The source is in CVS. (Strawman directory)

No, a wiki wouldn't be handier. We need a bit of structure for the process,
not people silently adding/changing a wiki page.

I expect that all errata first go over the mailing list and only after
"rough consensus" get added to the errata document.

Cheers,

Thilo

--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/