[SAGA-RG] ERRATA document for SAGA Core Spec (GFD.90)

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Fri Jan 25 16:39:43 CST 2008

All,

fortunately, the SAGA spec seems to be in use.
Unfortunately, small glitches are being uncovered already.

(Right now, we have a few missing conditions for throwing exceptions from the
iovec class.)

I have started to collect the errata. They are in a separate "document" which
is put on SAGA's gridforge page: http://forge.ogf.org/sf/projects/saga-rg

The current ERRATA file is a very informal collection of the errata found
"so far". Once things will have stabilized, we will investigate OGF's errata
process. Right now, we simply collect whatever comes along...

Regards,

Thilo Kielmann
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/