[SAGA-RG] SAGA SD Final?? Version

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 18:06:01 CST 2008

I can see the attraction of your proposal - the only problem is that it
elsewhere if you specify no filter then everything is accepted, here you
you are giving a special meaning to the empty string. This then means
that you have to specify VO with a wildcard as you have suggested - i.e.
"VO LIKE '%'" I would quite like to hear the opinions of others on this.

> > #4  To mention compliance to upcoming GLUE stds. (GLUE 2?).
> >     Whether GLUE upgrades affect the document? if so,
> >     appropriate mentioning required. (comments: similar to
> >     SAGA-core spec depending on JSDL)
> >
> > A footnote has been added
> >
> > The examples have also been updated to correspond precisely to our
> > implementation.
> >
> > Note that we do now have a complete C++ implementation with gLite
> > adapaters. The main code will be checked in as soon as Paventhan has
> > write access to the repositoy and the adapter code will go into the
> > gLite repository.
> >
> > We would like to see the document go to the OGF editor now unless
> > somebody sees a problem. The .dvi file is attached.
>
> I have a couple of minor suggestions for the text, mostly
> clarifying sentences I had difficulties to parse.  Do you
> want me to send it by mail, or would it be ok to change in
> CVS directly?

Please go ahead - I will see what you do!

Steve