[SAGA-RG] Session Notes

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Feb 26 21:14:09 CST 2008

Session: SAGA + DAIS

We did not take detailed notes, but here is a short summary,
and the road forward:

It seems that the time for approaching a DAIS package in
SAGA is about right, although both groups are short of
resources.

Exactly what abstractions are to be exposed by the SAGA API
package remains a topic of discussion though.

In order to solve that question, the DAIS folx will
consolidate their use cases, and will provide us with
versions focusing on the high level abstractions.

Timeline for these use cases is end of April, we intent then
to draft an API package for OGF23 in June.

"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doing things."
                                                             - Tigger