[SAGA-RG] Service Discovery spec updated at last ...

Sylvain Reynaud Sylvain.Reynaud at in2p3.fr
Wed Dec 17 11:46:13 CST 2008

Hi Steve and Andre,

I am the reviewer who criticised having different "service type names"
for file and for directory (and also for logical file/logical directory).

I agree with Andre's suggestion of limiting this to dir (and also to
logical dir I guess ?), because users use discovery services to discover
the base directory they can access, while they use logical file catalogs
to find files. Moreover, dir can be seen as a kind of implicit service
with its open() and openDir() methods.

Regards,
Sylvain