[SAGA-RG] Service Discovery revisions

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 07:35:35 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have gone through the comments made in the public comment period and
arranged them and subsequent discussions between Andre and myself into a
page of HTML which is attached.

For some issues - e.g. typos - the solution is obvious so I marked these
as green. Other issues with a suggested resolution are marked yellow -
and I would like feedback on these - i.e. do you agree or not. Others
have no suggested resolution - typically where Andre and I disagree - we
need input on those.

I will send round the web page periodically as it is revised until it is
all a delightful shade of green. I will then consult those who made the
comments to make sure they are happy.

Please send your comments to the list in plain text - I don't want to
merge HTML files.

Steve