[SAGA-RG] Fwd: [global-custreqs] Groups - OASIS: 6 New Committees Standardizing SCA for SOA (SCA OASIS - 6 SOA TCs .pdf) uploaded

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Mon Sep 10 16:41:29 CDT 2007

All,

The OSOA work (www.osoa.org) is now being sent through the OASIS
standardization process.
The OSOA approach is SCA (Service Component Architecture) and SDO (Service
Data Objects)
which seems to me like it makes services and data independently manageable,
a la WSRF.
WRT framework, policy, bindings, I wonder how much they are reinventing?
WRT the C/C++/Java use in SCA domains, I wonder how much SAGA could do this
right now?

--Craig