[SAGA-RG] minutes from the OGF21 session on the Java language binding

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Oct 19 11:53:23 CDT 2007

Hi Dan,

cold you please clarify, or send us a pointer, on what you
meant in the session?  I may have misunderstood your
comment...

Thanks, Andre.

Quoting [Ceriel Jacobs] (Oct 19 2007):

--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however,
a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.