[SAGA-RG] Emailing: saga_sd.dvi

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Oct 15 10:22:09 CDT 2007

Steve, we have the second session on on Wednesday dedicated
to the discussion of your document.  Thanks for the update!

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Fisher, SM (Steve)] (Oct 15 2007):

--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however,
a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.