[SAGA-RG] [GRIDCPR-WG] CPR Document - final call

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Mar 29 09:25:07 CDT 2007

I think it depends on what the OGF editor thinks about the
next steps: if we can proceed in the pipeline w/o going into
pub lic comment, we would not be able to significantly alter
content of the document.  If we have to go into public
comment again, it does not matter...

I'll ask the editor about the procedure, that will help us
to decide.

The usecase itself fits, IMHO, perfectly into the scope of
GridCPR, and would improve the document (by widening the
potential user base).

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Mar 29 2007):