[SAGA-RG] SAGA Message API Extension

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Mon Jan 22 02:06:09 CST 2007

Hmm, not a nice tool to setup. You need Cygwin, compile and plenty of
setup. I am the lazy guy, if a feature is more then 3 clicks aways...

I might try a VPN trough a environment which is not protected and then
try a CVS access. Might be easier.

I am eagerly waiting that Eclipse supports HTTP proxy to access a CVS
server :)

Thanks anyway!

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382