[SAGA-RG] Fwd (replogle at ogf.org): [gf-chairs] OGF19 Schedule is up!

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Jan 7 17:04:20 CST 2007

Hi,

our 5 SAGA sessions have been scheduled.  The slots are:

  Monday,  January 29  9:00 am - 10:30 am
    SAGA Security Discussion  (Bellflower)

  Monday,  January 29  2:00 pm -  3:30 pm
    SAGA Core API - public comments  (Sunflower)

  Monday,  January 29  4:00 pm -  5:30 pm
    SAGA Core API - Language Bindings  (Sunflower)

  Tuesday, January 30  9:00 am - 10:30 am
    SAGA API Extensions: Messaging, Information Management  (Azalea)

  Tuesday, January 30 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
    SAGA API Extensions: CPR, resource discovery, task dependencies  (Azalea)

There are a number of potential conflicts, with the GIN
session on Monday, and two astro-RG sessions on Monday, and
possibly with the GridSphere tutorial on Tuesday (which has
the same target group IMHO).  Anyway, I think its difficult
to obtain slots with less collisions, and we should be able
to live with those present.  Any thoughts?

The first session (security discussion) intents to catch up
with the recent developments in the security area, and to
start some synchronization of the SAGA API with known Grid
security paradigms.

Please allow me to point you to the "Workshop "Visualization
on the Grid" on Thursday, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm -
5:30 pm in the Windflower room.  That workshop was initiated
by members of the SAGA group(s), and tries to address
(amongst others) API and programming issues for programmers
of Grid based visualization systems.

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from Joel Replogle <replogle at ogf.org> -----