[SAGA-RG] public comments...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Feb 25 07:10:41 CST 2007

Hi folx,

we started to address the public comments for the SAGA Core
API.  For that, a tracker was created at
http://forge.ogf.org/short/saga-core-wg/public

Out of 113 tracker items, we already addressed 100.  The
remaining 13 are marked 'Pending', and need some feedback
from the group.  We'd appreciate if you could comment on
them, or go ahead and fix those in the spec, if you feel
consensus has been reached.

There are a couple of additional comments which don't have a
tracker item as of yet - they will get added over the next
couple of days.  Amongst those are rather big ones, like the
security AD feedback.  So: more work to come :-)

Cheers, Andre.

PS.: due to fixes and changes, the page number used in the
public comments are usually 1 or 2 pages off (to small
usually).