[SAGA-RG] Fwd (replogle at ogf.org): [gf-chairs] OGF20 Group Session Scheduling is now open

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Fri Feb 16 05:28:50 CST 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 11:28:50PM +0100, Andre Merzky wrote:
> Hi Folx,
>
> OGF-19 is just a couple of days in the past, up comes OGF-20!
> It is certain that session space will be tight in Manchester
> - so we need to decide/plan ahead very soon...
>
> Lets gather agenda items for 10 days, then we should be able
> to apply for sessions by end of next week...

We need to request one 90-minute session entitled "SAGA Overview",
to be scheduled on wednesday. This is something I have already triggered
with the EGEE folks; this should be a joint "show and tell" session.

(It will also be listed as a session of the EGEE forum.)

Thilo
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/