[SAGA-RG] SAGA-related sessions att OGF22

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Dec 21 10:01:32 CST 2007

I think you misparsed Joels email - the scheduling _opened_
today, and will be open until January 11th.  Anyway, great
that you scheduled those sessions.

We may want to consider to add another session to discuss
the SAGA/DRMAA connection, and the SAGA/DAIS connection,
which are both on our roadmap at some point.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Dec 21 2007):

--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however,
a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.