[SAGA-RG] Fwd (tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp): ACL's in SAGA

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Sep 8 09:16:45 CDT 2006

Problem with a real group dn is that we would need to expose
that at the security context, but actually can't (in
reality), as we don't know what that would look like in
Globus, gLite, GFS etc.

The example Osamu refers to currently reads:

  dn_user  = "O=dutchgrid, O=vu, CN=Andre Merzky";
  dn_group = "O=dutchgrid, O=vu, CN=*";

I would propose to extend the example, with:

  dn_group = "O=dutchgrid, O=project-123, CN=*"

where this DN would be issued to multiple users, belonging
to that project, which is not in an organizational name
space.

What do you think?

Andre.

Quoting [Thilo Kielmann] (Sep 08 2006):