[SAGA-RG] spec in public comment...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Nov 3 07:57:24 CST 2006

Hi folx,

the saga core api specification is in public comment now:

  http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

Please spread the word!  w/o public comment, the doc will
not proceed in the pipeline...

I had a chat with Thilo yesterday, about planning OGF-19.
We would suggest to hold four sessions again, two for the WG
(discuss public comments, discuss language binding docs) and
two for the RG (discuss CPR, discuss messaging API, discuss
information service API, and other extensions).

Any additional topics we should incolude in the agendas?

The above list also kind of defines the next steps we need
to take:

 - we need to formalize the core api language bindings
   (at least for C++)
 - we need to make progress with the planned api extensions