[saga-rg] Re: ISSUE 130

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon May 8 06:21:20 CDT 2006

I think its easiest to have the calls on the task instead of
the object creationg the task - maybe that was the intent
all along.  I thnks that would give no conflicts.

However, error handling for the following two call would be
different then:

  1) dir.copy (a, b);
  2) task t = dir.copy <task> (a, b);

In the first case, the error would be attached to the dir
instance.  In the second case, it would be attached to the
task instance.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Apr 20 2006):