[saga-rg] Fwd (replogle at ggf.org): [gf-chairs] GGF17 Group Session Scheduling is Open!

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Feb 23 12:30:51 CST 2006

Hi Group(s),

GGF was yesterday, kind of, but here we go planning for the
next one already...

I would very much like to see our 3 docs submitted as drafts
by the March 31st deadline (use cases revised, req. initial,
saga-core-api initial).

Its difficult to plan for the sessions - anyway, I think the
3 session scheme we had over the last 2 GGFs worked pretty
well.  So I would propose to continue with that schema.

However, we should also keep in mind that our ADs plan a
application workshop, which surely will benefit from SAGA
participation :-)

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from Joel Replogle <replogle at ggf.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----