[saga-rg] REminder: Details for call 08/02/06

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 8 07:00:26 CST 2006

Hi,

here are the details for today's call again, and the latest agenda.

Date:    Wed 8 February 2006
Time:    1500 Central European Time
           1400 Greenwich Mean Time
           0800 Central Time
           0600 Pacific Time
Number:  0844 888 8888    (UK)
           01805 004 102    (Germany)
          +44 870 088 5706  (Others)
Code:    808044

Proposed Agenda:

    Agenda Bashing

    Status of charter and bitflipping, wg/rg
     - review comments from mailing list on proposal sent out on 03/02/06
     - any more comments
     - make decision one way or other or decide if we need more discussion
     - if going ahead with RG and WGs:
       - agree initial chairs
       - assign who will prepare charters
       - pick group names

    Discussion of meeting with BES and Byte-IO and matters arising
     - get consensus on these comments
     - get relevent ones into issue list or document
     - reply to ones we decide against

    Status of use case document
     - set timeline and tasks to process feedback and get updated version
       back into comment

    Status of req document
     - review status
     - assign tasks

    Issue list
     - review status and come up with a strategy for processing the issues
       quickly.

    Miscellaneous

    Review issue list

I have reserved eight lines for this call, as we had six participating
last week, and I know at least one more person will join today.
If you are not one of those seven and plan to join, it would be good to
know so I can reserve more lines;  as far as I can tell reservation isn't
required, but if the system is busy with lots of other conferences it is
possible that there might not be a free line apart from the reserved ones.

Cheers,

Tom