[saga-rg] Re: Fwd (replogle at ggf.org): [gf-chairs] GGF18 Session Scheduling: Deadline 7 July

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Aug 6 13:19:12 CDT 2006

Sorry for late answer.

The agenda as they stand now are:

Session one (CORE WG)
=====================
Presentation and discussion of the SAGA CORE API, which
should be in public comment by GGF18

 - administrative, agenda bashing
 - presentation of the API spec
 - discussion about public comments

Session two (RG)
================
The SAGA CORE API is out, we can start to extract the
look&feel part

 - administrativa, agenda bashing
 - status of look&feel doc
 - status of RPC, CPR...

Session three (RG)
==================
The SAGA CORE API is out, we can start to use it - that
means, it needs implementations and support.

 - outreach!

Session 4 (CORE WG)
Now that the API is out, we need to plan for next steps.

 - status of implementations (10 min)
 - status of lang bindings
 - status of documentation, outreach,

Cheers,