[saga-rg] SAGA conference call

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Tue Apr 18 18:57:30 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Good to see a new CC on the schedule. With the summer time in the EU it
is only 7 hours difference with the mainland Europe, not to bad for me.
Unfortunately tomorrow I'll be out so I'm not sure I can make it in time
(10 pm for me). If I step in, you all know I'll did it :)

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382