[saga-rg] SAGA GGF15 schedule (fwd)

Shantenu Jha s.jha at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:27:46 CDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:43:51 +0200
From: Andre Merzky <merzky at cs.vu.nl>

Hi all,

the session schedule for GGF15 is out, and can be viewed at:

  http://www.ggf.org/gf/group_schedule/

The SAGA sessions are:

  Monday 14:00 (Stuart):
    The session will present the SAGA API Draft, and discuss
    the mapping of the current API draft to the SAGA Use
    Cases.  The session will also host a presentation from
    the GridCPR group, and a discussion to coordinate our
    work with that group.

     - Administrativa, GGF agenda bashing ( 5 min)
     - presentation of SAGA API           (15 min)
     - mapping 3 Use Cases to API         (50 min)
     - GridCPR presentation/discussion    (20 min)

  Wednesday 11:00 (Franklin):
    The session will host a low level discussion of the
    current SAGA API draft.  The draft is supposed to
    advance to submission status soon.  This discussion will
    be continued in our Thursday session.
    The session will also host a  discussion of higher level
    issues, such as the handling of future API extensions,
    and language bindings.

     - agenda bashing     ( 5 min)
     - API discussion     (60 min)
     - General discussion (25 min)

  Thursday 14:00 (St. James):
    The group will work on the current draft of the
    Requirement Document.  The session will also continue
    low level discussion on the SAGA API draft spec.

     - agenda bashing             ( 5 min)
     - requirement doc discussion (25 min)
     - continued API disc ussion  (60 min)

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |