[saga-rg] current API draft, downloadable?

Shantenu Jha s.jha at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 13:19:16 CDT 2005

Thilo,

> Where can I find the current API draft as a single, downloadable document?
> I'd prefer plain ASCII....

For the latest and greatest, you'll have to use CVS
Instructions at:
	http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/CVS+Details

[Use the Makefile to take your pick of ASCII/PDF ]

The URL:
	http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/start

has some _nearly_ latest versions, but not the very latest [as will the
soon to be GGF hosted wiki]. I agree, the very latest version should
ideally be put up on the Wiki. But its going to change very soon again....
i.e. the assumption is that anyone who has a need for the very latest will
be willing to do a CVS checkout.

HTH.
Shantenu